This regeneration training removes tension and hyperacidity from muscles, joints and connective tissue (fascia).
From the first application, tensions are released, the connective tissue (fascia) is better supplied with blood and enriched with more oxygen. The production of synovial fluid is stimulated and thus muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons are better supplied again. Superfluous partial adhesions in the fasciae are loosened and a feeling of liberation and lightness immediately sets in, making movement more fun again.
In contrast to the usual training in a group, the special feature here is that not all participants necessarily do the same thing at the same time, because everyone has different areas of need.
In TABRO® Massage Training, together with our John Harris Trainers, you will find out all your areas of need, which urgently require relaxation and regeneration, and then the best TABRO® exercises will be put together for you.
- Training contents: Regeneration, mobilization, relaxation, as well as body awareness, presence and body communication.
- Music: Instrumental, romantic, dreamy, relaxing
- Additional equipment: TABRO® fascia massage double rollers
- Training procedure: You create pressure stimulation with the TABROs® and your own body weight. This can be intensified to a greater or lesser extent with very simple movement sequences. In this way, one creates oneself, the ideal massage for oneself.
- Training goals: Pain reduction; improved mobility, more ease; immediately noticeable relaxation and through all these improvements, more zest for life.
TABRO® Massage 2023
We get you in shape.
BECOME A MEMBER
The best investment of your life is in your own health. As a holistic partner for your lifelong wellbeing & fitness, we make it as comfortable as possible for you. If you are looking for more than just a classic fitness center, you have come to the right place. Discover our diverse and flexible offers both online and offline on site in our branches. Our team is more than happy to get to know you and create a suitable offer depending on your needs.